Orders of perishable nature, such as food, cannot be cancelled or returned. No refunds or cancellations are permitted.
Any requests, however, will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Only if the product(s) is inaccurate or damaged in the following manner, notify the Esseplore Customer Service team within 24 hours after delivery:
- If the product is not what you ordered, or there are missing items;
- If the product is found damaged at the time of delivery.
To be eligible for a return, the order must meet the following criteria:
- The product(s) must be in new condition and returned with all included manuals, boxes, cards and complimentary gifts, in its original packing. All packaging must be intact, unused and undamaged in any way.
- If the order is eligible for a return, the customer is entitled to an exchange. However, if there is no stock available to exchange the product, Esseplore will refund the product payment amount to you via bank transfer to the bank account information you provide.
- Upon receiving the product(s), we will inspect it and notify you via email or phone call of the status of the replacement or refund (if any).
- Esseplore reserves the right to refuse to process a replacement or exchange order. Esseplore may, however, issue a refund as an alternative.